Kraków – Warsaw transfers
VisitBus Kraków – Warsaw transfers is the best way to move from Kraków to Warsaw
Kraków-Warsaw transfers are addressed to those who want to go to the capital of Poland fast and easy. To offer the highest quality of our services, we provide:
Kraków – Warsaw transfer details
- Door-to-door transfer: the beginning of the transfer in one of the cities mentioned above – Kraków or Warsaw. You choose the place where the car will wait for you. Also, you choose the destination place. Our driver will bring you safe to the hotel, the business point, the restaurant, the airport in Kraków or in Warsaw.
- Availability 24 hours a day: decide yourself what time is perfect for you to start your transfer to be on time in your destination place.
- The route: the distance between Kraków and Warsaw is 300km/188miles. It takes around 4 hours to pass the distance. The route passes next to Kielce and Radom cities.
- Travelling in a private van with professional, experienced driver that speaks English fluently.
- Travelling conditions: car equipped with an air conditioning, a bottle of water on the way, short break on request available.
- For families: child seats for the children under 150cm, DVDs with cartoons.
- Payment possible in currencies such as PLN, EUR, USD or GBP.
- The final price includes all the taxes, highway toll, fuel costs, and insurance.
- The offer is directed at both: to transfers Kraków-Warsaw and to transfers Warsaw-Kraków. In both cases, the trip can start or finish in the Kraków International Airport or in Warsaw Chopin Airport.
Distance made during Kraków – Warsaw transfers on google maps:
Move fast and safe with VisitBus. Our Kraków-Warsaw transfers make it possible. Traveling in Poland has never been easier!
You may also be interested in: